Wednesday, September 26

Hi guys!! xoxoxo

Another rainy gloomy day. I hate days like this, I just feel so lazy. This isn't good when we are going on like day 5 of nothing but rain. I guess you can say It's been a lazy week! I just want to see the SUN!!! I want to be able to put my top down and drive. I guess It's that time of year. I just got back from target and I had to wear a sweatshirt. Just a bit chilly with all this rain and no sun! I always go into Target needing like 2 or 3 items. I walk out with like 5 bags!! I think It's an addiction! Speaking of addiction...I stopped drinking my lattes, but now I'm so hooked on that sugar free red bull. It's sooo yummy!

I had tons of fun last night on my web cam! Thanks to everyone who came in for the free fan club show! You guys are the bestest! Yeah..even you two that were hating on my Eagles! haha! I understand that you're still crying over last weeks loss. *grin* I will be on cam again tonight! Stop in and say hello! If you're not a registered member...you can get ur free screen name HERE and come chat with me! I'm off to feed my duckies and take a shower! xxooxoxox





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sugar free Red Bull? Arch, I tried that once and couldn't get the taste out of my mouth for hours. I can't stop drinking the normal stuff though, I swear it's more addictive than smoking. They say it's the same flavor but I don't see it the same way. Maybe all that Red Bull is the reason why your sleeping pattern is all over the place ;). It makes me more tired than anything else, that's how fucked up my metabolism is :S.

Casssidy said...

haha...OMG! You're prolly right!

Anonymous said...

Although, on the other hand, the only time I get to catch you online knower days for any length of time is when you're having a late night. So I'll pay for a years supply of sugar free red bull for you ;).

Casssidy said...

*giggle*